You are in controlYou choose how to spend every dollar that we advance – You choose your production, marketing and other partners
We only share in streaming and collection society incomeNot physical sales or merch, not synch or publishing, not touring either.
Our royalties are higherLabels will take about 80%, leaving you with 20%. With us, you get the lion’s share of the revenue.
The amount you owe will never go upLabels may add marketing, video and other costs to your unrecouped balance.
You retain ownershipAfter you are recouped and the term is up, you keep 100% of the income. Our deals aren’t forever.